2034 Anthology Arrives!

The anthology that R-SPEC has been diligently working on for more than a year is finally here!

2034: Writing Rochester's Futures is set 25 years (well, 24 years now) into the future, and takes 18 different looks at what the future of Rochester and the area might look like.

Best-selling Nebula and Hugo Award-winning author Nancy Kress leads a tour of things to come, alongside Star Trek writer Sally Caves, two-time John W. Campbell Award finalist Nick DiChario, playwright/philosopher Craig DeLancey, and fourteen other Rochesterian masters of speculative fiction.

This is really good fiction, so do yourself a favor and head on over to the R-SPEC Press web site and buy a copy.

No, I'm not one of the authors. Much to my regret I was in the throes of my MBA when submissions for this opened up, but I was asked to write the foreword, for which I am truly grateful. It's a terrific collection of writers with stories running from hard science fiction to the truly fantastical and every kind of speculative fiction in between.

Comments